Generative sequencer Poly gets an update that brings support for Ableton Link and the latest Audiobus SDK. It’s the first update in over a year.
Here’s what’s new:
- Ableton Link
- More accurate MIDI sync
- More accurate sequencing
- MIDI connections now update whilst the app is running
- Muted nodes no longer send MIDI notes out
- Updated the Audiobus SDK
- Failed in app purchases no longer cause the app to crash
- Various other small bug fixes
- If you don’t remember the app, here’s the full description:
Poly is a unique generative sequencer that harnesses the power of poly-rhythms to create intricate and exciting patterns.
Different coloured nodes are added to a circular area. The closer a node is to middle, the faster it repeats. Each node has its own sample, FX settings and keyboard. There are five available colours and up to 12 nodes maximum.
Poly comes with over 40 preset sounds, including a selection of awesome 808 samples!