Syntronik is IK’s cutting-edge synthesizer that features the sound of the most iconic machines to ever grace the planet. Now you can try it out for free, which will hopefully open up the app to lots more users.
Syntronik has 22 powerful virtual synths recreating the legendary sonic signature of 44 of the most sought-after classic analog synthesizers and string machines ever created, recognizable by their elegantly designed, easy-to-navigate interfaces.
Thanks to IK’s exclusive DRIFT™ technology, which emulates the way real analog circuits behave over time, the astounding circuit-modeled filters and the multi-sampled oscillators, Syntronik is the most authentic sounding analog virtual synthesizer to date and is the one-stop solution for musicians, discerning producers and synth aficionados demanding utmost sound quality and extreme playability both live and in the studio.
Our team of developers and sound designers worked relentlessly to capture each machine’s “DNA” for the most realistic and flexible instruments possible that maintain the real character of the originals while extending their creative potential even further.
Syntronik offers Multis with 4 parts. Each part has its own synth, dynamic arpeggiator and a dedicated 5-slot effect section for unprecedented sound design flexibility, allowing for highly sophisticated sonic palettes.
Start exploring the world of Syntronik, trigger your inspiration right from the start with 7 presets from 4 select Synths of the collection – Blau, Minimod, Pro-V and V-80 – for immediate ear bliss and pure analog flavor.
- An expandable collection of up to 22 virtual synths providing the iconic, timeless sound of 44 legendary machines: (Moog Memorymoog, EMS VCS3, Korg Mono/Poly, Korg Polysix, Roland SH-5, Roland SH-2, Alesis Andromeda, ARP 2600, ARP String Ensemble Solina, Elka, Rhapsody 490, Hohner String Performer, Micromoog, Minimoog Model D, Modular Moog, Moog Opus 3, Moog Prodigy, Moog Rogue, Moog Taurus I, Moog Taurus II, Moog Taurus 3, Moog Voyager, Multimoog, Oberheim OB-X, Oberheim OB-Xa, Oberheim SEM, Polymoog, PPG Wave 2.3, Realistic Concertmate MG-1, Roland Juno-60, Roland Jupiter-4, Roland Jupiter-6, Roland Jupiter-8, Roland JX-10, Roland JX-3P, Roland JX-8P, Roland RS-09 Organ/Strings, Roland RS-505 Paraphonic, Roland TB-303 Bassline, Sequential Circuits Prophet-10, Sequential Circuits Prophet-5, Yamaha CS-01II, Yamaha CS-80, Yamaha GX-1, Yamaha SY99)
- Dynamic arpeggiators: create complex and compelling rhythmic lines
- Multis: combine instruments, easily define ranges, split points, FX and sequences for never-heard-before sounds
- 37 astounding effects: (Black 76, White 2A, Model 670, Parametric EQ, Vintage EQ-1A, Channel Strip, Crusher, Overdrive, Overscream, Lo-Fi, Phonograph, AM Modulation, Ensemble Chorus, Chorus C1, Electric Flanger, FM Modulation, Opto Tremolo, Phaser, Rotary Speaker, Small Phazer, Uni-V, AutoPan, Slicer, LFO Filter, Env Filter, Wah, Multi Filter, Digital Reverb, Digital Delay, Spring Reverb, Tape Echo, Stereo Imager, Amp & Cab Echo, Modern Tube Lead, SVT Classic, Jazz Amp 120)
- DRIFT™ technology: exact emulation of analog circuit behavior over time
- 4 analog-modeled classic filters: Moog transistor ladder, Roland’s IR3109 chip, Curtis CEM3320 chip, Oberheim SEM state variable filter
- Efficient browser: find sounds fast
- Based on SampleTank 3’s engine
- 1650 stellar sounding presets
- 200 carefully edited Multis*
- 129 ready to use, expressive arpeggios
- Inter-App Audio and Audiobus compatible
- Single models are available separately via in-app purchase
- AU plug-in support
- Expandable via IAP to the full version of Syntronik (17 Synths) or Syntronik Deluxe (22 Synths)
*Available by purchasing the full version of Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe (full or upgrade), or all the individual Synths via IAP.
Syntronik CS is on the app store and free, but has several IAPs