Just a month after the launch of SynthScaper, version 1.1 arrives with a large list of updates. Some of these are hygiene factors, and some are nice updates that make this experimental app easier to use.
Here’s the full details in the developer’s words:
This update contains several big changes such as support of Audiobus 3 and Ableton Link. Also added new features of using one shot samples and automate pitch shifting, and very convenient option for packing scenes and its samples to single file that you can send to another device or share it with others. Of course that is not a final changes, SynthScaper continues to develop and improve.
● Supports Ableton Link.
● Supports Audiobus 3 (Audiobus MIDI).
● Added new scenes and presets.
● Added new samples to build-in library.
● Packing scenes and samples to single file.
● New mode for using one shot samples.
● Automated pitch shifting by LFO and Envelope.
● Buttons “Mute” for each oscillator on filters panel.
● All delay effects can sync with BPM.
● Small improvements of sound engine.
● Small improvements of user interface.
● Built-in description updated.
● Minor bug fixes.
SynthScaper on the app store: