Resolume keeps adding to their live visual / VJ / media tools Avenue, Arena, and Wire. Here’s the latest quick rundown:
- Color-code effects for easy reference, as with clips / layers / groups / decks (and you can already rename them)
- Text rendering is improved and adds outlines, glow, and neon
- Copy and paste images into Wire (coming soon to Arena and Avenue)
- New Nodes: Quantize (value or texture!), Element (unpacking essentially), Video Sampler
- More shortcuts (Cmd-J to join) and fixes
The Video Sampler sounds especially nice – take a value from 0 to 1 in the Phase inlet.
So motion coverage is still alive here – but I could use some feedback! What visuals tools are you using? Resolume? Others? What would you like to see covered? Let me know in comments.