Cyndustries, known also for their tabla machine, has announced it will build
Apple's new Mac Mini into a special, custom analog synthesis box and
custom case, featuring:
- Custom, touch-sensitive LCD screen (optional)
- Built-in MIDI and MIDI-to-Control Voltage conversion (!)
- Fully-analog oscillators and filters, with digital-to-analog and analog-to-digital routing
- Multi-channel, multi-Mac Mini, multi-monitor options available
- Completely custom, built-to-order, basic pricing estimated at US$1000 and up
Incredible dream machine; still in development now but I'm anxious to see if they pull it off!
Thanks to Music thing for the initial spot!