apeFilter is an unusual app to say the least. It is a sophisticated Equaliser, with it’s DSP is based on the Biquad / Cascade filters. It’s a useful app for sculpting your sound and can be used via Audiobus or via Inter App Audio. apeFilter also works as an Audio Unit and has Ableton Link.
In version 2.3 here’s what’s new:
- Audiobus 3 New MIDI Receiver Port
- New Quick View for the Presets Manager, simplify the Presets navigation while playing the Keyboard
- AUv3: App Presets sharing
- AUv3: LFO Start/Stop bug fixed for multiple instances
- New implementation for LFO which improve performance when you put app in background or switch app etc..
- Midibus 1.39 SDK
- Audiobus 3.0.3 SDK
- Ableton LINK 2.1.2 SDK
- Removed MIDI Clock Receiving
- Disable Auto-Lock Screen
- iPhone X compatibility
apeFilter is on the app store and costs $5.99: