Klevgränd produkter AB is a truly fine developer with some seriously good apps out there. I’d have to say that some of Klevgränd’s apps are in almost constant use in my iPad, mainly Haaze – Stereo Tool, and also, Svep – phaser, flanger, chorus. Yeah, I’m a big fan. The latest app to come from Klevgränd is DAW LP.
DAW LP is a vinyl player simulation plug-in iPad (AUv3), also for Mac & Windows (AU/VST/AAX). DAW LP simulates various artifacts associated with vinyl – all the way from the vinyl record surface, to the output cable of the RIAA amplifier. Tune in anything from an old 78:s player to a modern HiFi sound.
Here’s how to use DAW LP:
Set the level of hum, scratches & noise along with the quality of amp, needle & cable. Fine-tune using the in, out & mix level.
- Scratches/crackles rate, level and ducking.
- Control vinyl noise, amplifier noise and low frequency hum levels.
- Continuous control of amplifier, pickup needle and cable quality.
- Switch between 50 Hz and 60 Hz hum.
- Additional input gain, output gain and dry/wet mix parameters for convenience.
DAW LP is currently on introductory sale price of $7.99